CONFINED SPACE AWARENESS TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
This one day course is suitable for all staff who are liable to be exposed to working in a confined space/vessel. After the one day course staff will:
- Have an understanding of legislation specific to confined spaces/vessels
- Be provided with information on safe systems of work and understand management responsibilities
- Be given an introduction to safety equipment and breathing apparatus
- Understand the atmospheric monitoring, deterioration and properties of gases
- Have an understanding of access requirements, role of standby personnel and emergency procedures
At the end of the course the delegates will be given a short written assessment to ensure they have understood the main points of the course.