DISPLAY SCREEN EQUIPMENT (DSE) AWARENESS TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
This 3.5 hour course is suitable for all staff that work with computers, it will provide staff with an overview of the hazards associated with working with display screen equipment. After the 3.5 hour course staff will:
- Have an understanding of the Health & Safety Display Screen Equipment Regulations 1992
- Be given information on the associated hazards and risks when working with DSE equipment
- Understand how to carry out a DSE Assessment and implement risk reduction measures
- Understand the basic principles of ergonomics
- Be provided with details of where to gain further information on DSE
At the end of the course the delegates will be given a short written assessment to ensure they have understood the main points of the course.