HEALTH & SAFETY RISK ASSESSMENT TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
This 3.5 hour course is suitable for staff that require to have an understanding of or create risk assessments. After the 3.5 hour course staff will:
- Have awareness of the risk assessment process
- Understand the legal requirements of risk assessment in line with the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Understand the definition of hazard and how to identify hazards in the workplace
- Understand what is meant by risk and how to control risk
- Have knowledge and understand how to build a risk assessment
The course is very interactive and a variety of learning methods are used to communicate the information and the delegates will be given the opportunity to create a risk assessment. There will be a short written assessment at the end of the course to ensure understanding and retention of knowledge.