Induction Course for Personal Assistants Training Course
Our take on the Induction Course for Personal Assistants course: Given the unique working relationship PA’s have with the employer and the basis on which they are employed, it is appreciated they do not in the main, have the same access to learning and development as the regulated workforce.
As such this induction course can be delivered as any combination of topics, or each topic delivered in isolation. The following topics have been specifically written with the PA workforce in mind.
By the end of the session delegates will have considered
- Introduction to the aims and principles of the SDS Act, National Care Standards and SSSC codes of Practice
- The benefits of coproduction and risk enablement
- The difference between Harm and Risk
- The personal and general attitudinal changes that may be required
- Practical examples of risk enablement
Emcare are flexible in approach, being proactive to enquiries from employers looking to ensure that their staff have sufficient instruction to enable them to carry out their duties with due regard to the health and safety of both themselves and the person they support.