WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Introduction to Fire Risk Assessment is for people who wish to be trained to carry out a fire risk assessment of premises or maintain and control current Risk Assessment records.
By the end of the session delegates will have an understanding of:
- The principals of the risk assessment process
- The elements of fire
- How fire can spread within a building
- Fire prevention and fire management
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to carry out a brief Fire Risk Assessment
N.B. – This course will equip delegates with a basic understanding of the fire risk assessment process for basic commercial premises.
ASSESSMENT AND QUALIFICATION
Delegates who complete the training will receive a certificate of attendance
Delegates may also wish to consider the following related courses:
- Working Safely (IOSH approved)
- Managing Safely (IOSH approved)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Manual Handling of Objects
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Food Hygiene (REHIS approved)
- Working at Height
- Cat and Genny
- Safety Harness
- Evacuation Chairs