Mental Health Awareness Half-Day
This course is designed to provide delegates with information that will enhance understanding of Mental Health Awareness. Throughout the course, delegates will be introduced to different aspects of Mental Health and ways of recognising signs and symptoms.
This is an interactive course that encourages group discussions and participation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at those who are looking to have a greater understanding of mental health issues, and who wish to gain confidence and skills in helping promote positive mental well-being in themselves and their colleagues.
Delegates attending this session will:
- Discuss the general perceptions of mental health issues
- Consider factors which affect mental health
- Consider the prevalence of mental health issues, particularly in the construction industry
- Gain knowledge of the signs, symptoms and management of the most common mental health conditions
- Recognise common markers relating to signs and symptoms
- Know how to provide support and where additional help can be accessed
ASSESSMENT AND QUALIFICATION
Delegates who complete the training will receive a certificate of attendance