VEHICLE SAFETY / BANKSMAN AWARENESS TRAINING COURSES DESCRIPTION
This 3.5 hour course is suitable for all staff that require to have an understanding of the hazards associated with vehicle movement in the workplace. The course will also provide information on the responsibilities of the Banksman. After the 3.5 hour course staff will:
- Have an understanding of the legal aspects of managing vehicles safely in the workplace
- Be provided with statistics relating to vehicle incidents within the workplace
- Be introduced to the risk assessment process and how to conduct a risk assessment for vehicles
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the Banksman
- Know and understand the industry recognised hand signals for the Banksman
At the end of the course the delegates will be given a short written assessment to ensure they have understood the main points of the course. If the training is conducted at a clients premises and there is a suitable area to conduct the demonstration then this can be included.