WORKING AT HEIGHT AWARENESS TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
This 3.5 hour course is suitable for all staff that require to have an understanding of the hazards and associated risks of working at height. After the 3.5 hour course staff will:
- Have an understanding of the Working at Height Regulations 2005 and the legal aspects of working at height
- Be given statistical data relating to working at height injuries
- Understand the risk assessment process and how to conduct a Working at Height Risk Assessment
- Be provided with information on ladders & step ladders
- Have knowledge of various types of working at height platforms
At the end of the course the delegates will be given a short written assessment to ensure they have understood the main points of the course.